The American pastoral style with warm lights is really more atmospheric and I can't wait to visit my cousin's new house.
2023-10-07

I've always loved feel of field in autumn, and I'm so lazy I'm about to fall asleep. The last time I was at my cousin's new house, I suddenly had this feeling. The 89-meter American rural style is generally equipped with warm light sources. The whole house is romantic and atmospheric. A relaxed atmosphere is kind of atmosphere a home needs. , right? After watching, you don't want to leave!

living room

The American pastoral style with warm lights is really more atmospheric and I can't wait to visit my cousin's new house.

Entrance through door directly into living room. The ceiling is also divided into upper surface, and floor is also divided by wave wiring.

living room

The sofa is specially designed as an American style striped fabric sofa. The background wall has no shape, only two decorative paintings hang, and wall will not immediately look monotonous.

living room

There is still room for a side table on side of sofa, and a floor lamp and one sofa chair are placed in remaining space. Sitting here reading a book and drinking tea is a very relaxing experience.

Restaurant

A glass sliding door is used as a partition between living room and balcony. In this house, dining room and living room are intentionally turned upside down. The dining area is directly opposite floor-to-ceiling windows. , so there is more light, and dining atmosphere is richer and more emotional.

Master bedroom

The walls of master bedroom are painted entirely in milk tea color, which is very convenient in combination with a warm-colored light source. The bed linen fabric is also combined with thermal orange and white, which looks more fresh and energetic. .

Master bedroom

The curtains are same as bedding, they are off-white and thermal orange, and outside there is a drying balcony with a wide view, practical and beautiful.

Second bedroom

The second bedroom is relatively small, walls are painted with water-based paint, as in main bedroom, there is only one bedside table, a closet upstairs, there is enough storage space for ordinary clothes.

Kitchen

The kitchen hasn't been used yet and it's drying out. White overall cabinets are combined with beige tiles. In addition, such tiles are more resistant to dirt and easier to clean.

Toilet

The shower area in bathroom is separated by a glass partition. The sink is directly configured as a built-in, and a black gold-coloured marble countertop is also installed. The effect looks very upscale. What do you think ?

Latest Published
10-07
I've always loved feel of field in autumn, and I'm so lazy I'm about to fall asleep. The last time I was at my cousin's new house, I suddenly had this feeling. The 89-meter American rural style is generally equipped with warm ligh...
09-30
My cousin moved a big 141 sqm house in town last year and it was renovated before end of year. I didn't have time to visit it. It's not even Lunar New Year. My cousin's family is planning to visit at end of month. Went to Wenju la...
10-05
My cousin bought a 94 square meter, two-bedroom second-hand house in Hedong. The layout of house has not changed much, and central air conditioner that was completed from beginning is also kept. I visited it a few days ago. The st...
08-14
After more than 2 months of continuous work, new house is finally installed. The furniture was placed one after other a few days ago. I did last cleaning outside. I usually look at Jimase's new house. , and this time it's finally ...
08-31
My cousin is a typical post-90s generation and got married relatively early. Both are cartoon lovers. When choosing a new house, they also specifically chose a two-level apartment. unique This is a color scheme discussed by two pe...
08-14
For last two months I have been busy finishing. Although house is not large, decoration is still very thorough. Even if I'm looking for an all inclusive company, I almost always check for changes to house from time to time. It was...
09-30
My parents are getting old and retiring. To make their lives more comfortable, I purposely bought a new house on ground floor. The area is 149㎡, very spacious. The overall decoration is rustic American style, with bare furniture. ...
08-31
The cousin recently moved into a new house, and news was posted in circle of friends, making people jealous. with your own eyes. The house is not big, but building area A small three-bedroom house for less than 120 yuan looks quit...
09-15
There are children in family, and I also sell materials, so I know that even if you use all environmentally friendly materials, it is impossible to move into house after a little drying. Even if decoration of new house was done by...
08-17
2021 will soon be year of Ox and time is flying by, but there is one style of home decor that is always in style, such as more traditional Chinese style, which is highly respected at any age and at any time. Each represents a 138㎡...