Visiting a colleague's new minimalist home of 118 square meters, second bathroom is so grounded.
2023-10-07

It's been a long time since my colleague's new house was installed, and it's been standing for almost two months now. I just moved in last week and I couldn't help but bring gifts to keep warm over weekend. With some simple and pretty retro colors, it looks very comfortable and Ciwei is actually pretending to be squatting. When I saw this, I felt so down to earth!

Login

Visiting a colleague's new minimalist home of 118 square meters, second bathroom is so grounded.

In entrance hall there are built-in upper and lower cabinets for shoes, you can put shoes of whole family there, and it is very roomy.

Restaurant

Looking at it from a different angle, there is no intricately shaped ceiling on top surface, and effect is very grandiose if only embellished with plaster lines.

Restaurant

The dining room is very simple, just a set of simple solid wood dining tables and chairs, and background wall is only decorated with colorful plates. This is not first time I have seen such decoration.

Restaurant

Behind dining room is kitchen with glass doors, and kitchen and bathroom are very conveniently connected to each other.

Kitchen

The kitchen space is shaped, U-shaped overall cabinets are installed, white cabinets are combined with beige tiles, the overall look is fresh and fashionable.

Master bedroom

Light patterned wallpaper, pasted on bedside background of main bedroom, has a wall-to-wall wardrobe against wall. The room belongs to luxury category, and capacity of wardrobe is comparable to a wardrobe. Next to him is main guard.

Master bedroom

The wall at entrance to master bedroom is white-paneled, with mushroom head coat hooks, and you can hang scarves and bags to save space.

Head guard

The main bathroom is very small, and washbasin is smallest size, toilet is placed next to window, and a wooden window sill is separately installed on windowsill, which can also be used as a storage table, which is very practical.

Second bedroom

The second bedroom is a tatami, built as a single unit. The large closet, bed, desk and bookcase are all designed as one unit. There is a place for children to sleep and study.

Second guard

An additional bathroom is designed with a dry and a wet section. The area is small. The cabinets in bathroom are all brick. White cabinet doors and bronze fittings are installed, which is very beautiful. The bathroom is very practical with squatting toilets installed and blue and white tiles make whole bathroom so refreshing!

Latest Published
10-07
It's been a long time since my colleague's new house was installed, and it's been standing for almost two months now. I just moved in last week and I couldn't help but bring gifts to keep warm over weekend. With some simple and pr...
09-26
I just had a baby last year and I'm usually busy with work. It's really not good when there is no one to take care of child. The house is small and I thought about moving to a bigger house. house later, and live with my father-in-...
09-09
Today, most simple style furniture and Scandinavian style furniture are mainly combined with black, white and gray. The main color scheme is very classic and more in harmony with house, but many young people find that a house with...
08-29
Due to epidemic, number of people traveling abroad has decreased this year. Especially when National Day holiday arrives, those hearts that have long gone are inevitably shrinking a little, and this year's live broadcast is develo...
10-01
My best friend bought a new two-bedroom house of 78 square meters. The finishes can be said to be four-white from floor to ceiling without any shape, but color of latex paint. The whole package costs RMB 40,000. This Nordic style ...
09-25
A wedding is approaching, and house prices have been volatile for past two years. The house was completed only after Spring Festival, and repairs began immediately after commissioning. 60,000 all-inclusive refurbishment, finished ...
09-08
The new house I bought is a small one-family house of 65 square meters. In addition to usual kiosks, there is also a 40 square meter house in house. I used to rent a house. I feel different. when I have my own house. I feel at hom...
08-04
Decorating a home can be simple, but it should be warm. Happiness is not how many desires you have, but that you have new goals and see hope. Career pressures and cumbersome entertainment require simpler environments to give yours...
09-08
My parents are also picky about people. They have worked hard all their lives and are now retiring soon. There are many neighbors in old house, and they all know each other. They are not happy about change of housing, so they can ...
09-07
It's been a long time since house was installed. Since this is a wedding room, I haven't moved yet. It took about two months to dry out scent, but I have to clean it up from time to time and it's pretty clean. The decoration didn'...