Wedding hall 58㎡ for foreign couples, milk tea color, simple and beautiful style, warmer it looks, more you look at it, you will fall in love with it after heavy decoration is completed.
2023-10-12

My husband and I are immigrants. While planning to get married, two families started pooling money and allowed us to buy this small 58 square meter apartment as a wedding room. Usually we have to work and our parents come here. .Unrealistic to follow decoration, so I found a decoration company to make a big bag.Although designer I chose was very young, he had a lot of ideas and saved us a lot of money.Wallpaper that costs a lot of money.later designer suggested painting walls a milk tea color. result is really warm and i like it after finishing hard finish.

Wedding hall 58㎡ for foreign couples, milk tea color, simple and beautiful style, warmer it looks, more you look at it, you will fall in love with it after heavy decoration is completed.

There is a dining room at entrance. The top surface is made from a false ceiling, not a light pool. The designer said that it is not popular now, and dust is not so easy to remove. style is more in line with simple and beautiful style, and effect is really beautiful.

All walls are painted in color of milk tea, and dining table and chairs in restaurant are also round tables made of solid dark wood, just a bouquet of artificial flowers, and restaurant instantly becomes romantic and warm.

This is overall effect of living room. Neither TV wall nor sofa wall were decorated. The house itself is small. TV cabinets and showcases are back-up.

The sofa wall is adorned with just two hanging paintings, warm-colored walls and warm-colored light make atmosphere of whole living room warm and cozy.

The walls in bedroom are same as in living room. All of them are painted in color of milk tea. This one is dark khaki. Many paints have this color number. Friends who like it can go see it.

The space is small, but functions are quite complete. There is a set of built-in wardrobes in wall, sliding doors are installed. There is enough storage space, door does not take up much space, which is very practical.

The kitchen is small, semi-open-plan, for better internal lighting, a glass window was driven into wall between kitchen and dining room to make interior look much brighter.

Even though bathroom is small, glass sliding doors are also installed to separate dry and wet environments. I'm actually very grateful to designer for refurbishing this home. Interior lighting was not very good. Kitchen changes include separating dry and wet bathrooms.

Latest Published
10-12
My husband and I are immigrants. While planning to get married, two families started pooling money and allowed us to buy this small 58 square meter apartment as a wedding room. Usually we have to work and our parents come here. .U...
10-09
The new house I bought is 92 square meters with two bedrooms, finishes are also minimalist. It costs only 70,000 yuan. Now that furniture is arranged and dry, I feel at ease. , and I will install electrical appliances when I plan ...
08-16
I bought a new house a long time ago, but I didn’t start furnishing it, main thing is that my husband wants to design it himself, but although he specialized in software, he didn’t study interior design, so after a period of self-...
08-21
The new house is a small three-bedroom house with an area of ​​108㎡. The space is small and decoration is for daughter-in-law. She likes simple and beautiful style, but also wants a casual style with a rustic atmosphere, so overal...
08-17
2021 will soon be year of Ox and time is flying by, but there is one style of home decor that is always in style, such as more traditional Chinese style, which is highly respected at any age and at any time. Each represents a 138㎡...
09-15
It's not that I don't like Chinese style. I have always believed that young people's wedding rooms should be fresh and trendy, bright and decorated with mother-in-law. Most Chinese styles are wooden molds and decorations. , and so...
10-09
Young people's preferences generally follow passage of time, and they like everything that is popular. For example, setting at home, take a look at this wedding hall prepared by couples after 95, two-bedroom room of 89 square mete...
08-27
As more and more famous models appear on Internet, several styles that were previously unpopular have also been discovered and are in demand again. Like Mori's American style home decoration, it was said a few years ago that this ...
10-11
For those born in 80s, most girls' dream wedding room is probably European pastoral style, which satisfies dreams of princesses and girls, and warmth and romance can be expressed in this decoration style. more and more like a smal...
08-16
My parents are approaching retirement age and old house in city is quite noisy, so I prepared a three-bedroom house in a relatively quiet suburb. The decoration is very thoughtful, elegant and simple, All furniture and appliances,...