Is there anyone who knows? The installation of a new house with such an effect cost 280,000. Have you been deceived?
2023-11-11

Are there knowledgeable people here? The new house is a three-room apartment with an area of ​​119 sq.m. Now that heavy work is done, furniture has been installed. All finishing costs before moving furniture are between 280,000 and 2,000 Central air conditioner costs 50,000 Made by people, with such a price and with such an effect, is this a profit or a trap?

Is there anyone who knows? The installation of a new house with such an effect cost 280,000. Have you been deceived?

The entrance is upper and lower shoe cabinets, middle and lower are left empty, and middle countertop is specially lit, which is beautiful and convenient to take things, very practical.

The dining area is on porch side, and sideboards are built using kitchen cabinets. The design said that space was used to maximum, so there is really a lot of usable space.

Sliding doors lead to kitchen, which is small in size but has U-shaped cabinets with plenty of storage space.

Looking at gorgeous simple European style of living room, floor is made of corrugated lines and bright ceramic tiles, especially whole set of sofas is in European style, which complements overall style and shows class.

The finished product of TV wall is quite low, only drywall and matte solid color wallpaper is used, but effect is not bad, and the European-style TV cabinet is stylish and elegant.

The study desk and bookcase are relatively simple, I bought a hanging chair and put it here, it's very comfortable to read books in it.

The master bedroom also has a simple stretch ceiling, and windows are especially powerful, almost from floor to ceiling on both sides, and well-lit room looks cozy and bright.

The wallpaper on children's room wall is a bit more cartoony, so it also looks very childish when matched.

There are two bathrooms in house. Second bathroom inside and outside. The sink is installed in aisle. A low toilet installed in bathroom is more hygienic for guests.

The main bathroom space is relatively small, there is no dry and wet separation, shower and bath are combined, and you can choose bath and shower as you like, which is much more convenient.

​Bathrooms are relatively small, so washing machine is placed on the balcony, and hanging cabinets are specially installed for storing things. Residential balcony is really more practical for people who live life. Do you think it's worth it?

Latest Published
11-11
Are there knowledgeable people here? The new house is a three-room apartment with an area of ​​119 sq.m. Now that heavy work is done, furniture has been installed. All finishing costs before moving furniture are between 280,000 an...
08-06
The new house was completed in first half of year. Since house is almost entirely wooden decorations and furniture, style is more American, so drying time is a little long, which takes about 3 months. Original hard finish 80,000 y...
09-24
It's been three months since renovations in new house.The hard finish has just been finished and is still being cleaned.The furniture hasn't been installed yet.The whole house is made of marble floor tiles.Even TV's background wal...
09-20
This is first new house I own. The area is small, only 93 square meters. This is a compact three-room apartment. Finishing is a decorative company represented by my colleagues. The service is good and price is relatively reasonabl...
09-22
Over past two years, internet celebrities have become popular in online home improvement industry. The new house I bought is an open-plan apartment of 139 square meters. Internet. It should be fresh, artistic and fashionable. Ther...
08-23
I don't have much experience in decorating new homes, so I found a decorating company to do all inclusive. The price for a small three-room apartment of 122 square meters is 150,000 and average price is about 1,200 per m2, designe...
10-18
My husband is a man with high demands on everything, and decoration is no exception. A small house of 86 square meters costs 70,000 yuan for half a package. The main materials are carefully selected by me, and they are all big bra...
08-19
The new house I bought is a new property, and house was delayed by 2 months, so I started decorating it as soon as I left house. and waiting for furniture and appliances. At moment, entire decoration cost 100,000 yuan, which is st...
08-28
Many people say you get what you pay for and more money you spend better things get. Take, for example, decoration: more money you spend, higher effect will be. In fact, this question has yet to be solved by designer, because valu...
08-08
A house with an area of ​​58 sq. m is relatively spacious as a single house. I like leisure and coziness of this homestay because it can bring a sense of relaxation and coziness to hard work. There is not much money for decoration...