The creative home is prettier, and restaurant booths at friend's new home are actually paired with western-style kitchen cabinets.
2023-11-11

Often, creative design can add a lot of points to finished design, whether it be clothes or interior items. Take a look at my best friend's new house. Shortly after I moved in, general American style draws attention with its style. I like design of restaurant booth most, which is actually related to western cabinets. stylish kitchen!

The creative home is prettier, and restaurant booths at friend's new home are actually paired with western-style kitchen cabinets.

The design of shoe cabinet in hallway is amazing. There is an open shoe cabinet at bottom, a set of hanging cabinets in middle, and a hollowed-out clothes rack on one side. Practical and beautiful.

The design of dining room is very creative. This is deck design. Between deck against wall and living room there is a partition with handrails.

For fear of oily fumes, Chinese-style kitchen is separated by a sliding door. White cabinetry pairs with smoky gray countertops that are nice and dirt-repellent, and glossy retro wall tiles are still rare, making them easier to care for and clean.

In living room, two groups of small sofas of different styles are arranged in an L shape. The background wall of sofa is only made of gypsum wire frames, and decorative paintings are also very beautiful.

The TV wall is a simple Roman column reminiscent of shape of a fireplace, and is paired with a solid wood pastoral lattice TV cabinet for a relaxed atmosphere.

The master bedroom has a lot of turmeric tones, curtains and fabrics, which creates a kind of American pastoral countryside feel, and bedroom needs just such a cozy atmosphere.

There are no storage delays. The white folding cabinet has an entire wall.

The child is still small, so light should not be too stimulating. This light pattern is very soft, which is very suitable for this children's room. Girlfriends on sofa bed next to it can also accompany baby to sleep, and can also take a nap.

The bathroom is decorated in a refreshing blue and white color scheme, reminiscent of swimming in sea. The walls are lined with white bread bricks, which has a literary effect and is generally neat.

Latest Published
11-11
Often, creative design can add a lot of points to finished design, whether it be clothes or interior items. Take a look at my best friend's new house. Shortly after I moved in, general American style draws attention with its style...
09-21
The cabinets are also 66㎡ and house can accommodate a family of four. The place is a little cramped, decoration is simple, kitchen creates an open layout, and hallway wall is made in form of a corner bookcase. The open floor plan ...
09-25
The new house has just been renovated, it has been ventilated for a month and a half, furniture has been cleaned and occupied. partition between entrance and living room. The partition also has a Roman column through top, effect i...
06-29
As soon as new Chinese style appeared, it won people's hearts with its elegant and restrained temperament. Currently, this style is used in most tool areas and in some areas of home improvement. If you want to decorate a homestay...
08-22
I've always liked American style home decorating. From decorating first home to second home, I have always insisted on decorating in American style. The new house is a 158 sq.m. bungalow. The property has recently been refurbished...
09-10
Most of generation after 80s experienced a period when industrial American style was popular in home decor industry. What I like most is industrial American style LOFT where they live together. It was also at beginning of LOFT has...
10-14
The new two-room house with a built-up area of ​​94㎡.It has a good layout and good lighting.I especially like bay windows in two bedrooms.The decoration is not chic and high-end, but stylish and warm.The design of restaurant booth...
09-15
There are still many young people who don't know how to cook. Girlfriends are like that. Occasionally, soup is boiled or meals are cooked at home, mostly Western. Newly bought 92㎡ two bedroom house, two bedrooms are possible, my b...
11-06
My best friend's new home is a 105 m2 two-bedroom home decorated in a fresh American style based on white tones. Although house is beautiful, hard finish only costs more than 70,000 yuan. The wall of sofa is too original, and only...
10-22
To decorate a nursing home for parents, let them decide on style of decoration. Dad likes new Chinese style, and mom appreciates popular Scandinavian style, and finally neutralized it. We decided to make style of mixing and matchi...