Take a look at simple American style and it will make a wonderful model home!
2023-11-16

Accustomed to great retro American style, come and take a look at simple American style. There is no shortage of beauty in design, fresh American style without bulky styles. This 116-meter Jianmeijiamei becomes a model home. , throughout building.

The entrance to entrance is not feng shui, and a wall with a glass door is installed to provide light to entrance and avoid feng shui. Beige sofa combined with blue pillows creates a feeling of freshness.

Top surface suspended for fresh air system. The solid wood TV stand and display cabinet are matched with ceiling fans. The atmosphere is very down to earth. The balcony is equipped with white double-sided folding doors that do not take up space and let in as much natural light as possible.

There is also a ceiling fan lamp in dining room. The solid wood dining table and chairs are very textured. The window sill is removed from window to create a sideboard, which saves space. A small TV that was removed from old one. There is a house here and you can watch news while you eat. .

The partition between dining room and kitchen is a bar counter in form of an office. The kitchen is made open, with log-colored cabinet doors with white glass lattice, which really has an American pastoral atmosphere.

The dark wood furniture in master bedroom looks most powerful because curved bay window has been shattered, making room look much larger.

The bedroom has a bathroom with blue tile on floor and green tile on walls, as well as a bathtub. This bathroom looks so refreshing.

The second bedroom is a children's room, wall is covered with vertical striped wallpaper, which makes small room very spacious.

The furniture in office, living room, kitchen and master bedroom all match. The dark color of wood is most important thing for work, and office is eyes. The walls are painted light green to protect eyesight and relieve fatigue. Space is small because it is small, practicality is key.

The additional bathroom is small in size and has a window. Installing a glass partition is a little farfetched, but at a later stage they made a separation into dry and wet. Cleaning is much more convenient after installing a shower curtain. Home decoration is very easy!

Latest Published
11-16
Accustomed to great retro American style, come and take a look at simple American style. There is no shortage of beauty in design, fresh American style without bulky styles. This 116-meter Jianmeijiamei becomes a model home. , thr...
10-18
The so-called relying on friends when out and about is actually not bad at all. After graduating with my husband, I stayed in this city, worked, got married and fought together for five years until I paid a down payment on this 11...
10-17
The so-called relying on friends when out and about is actually not bad at all. After graduating with my husband, I stayed in this city, worked, got married and fought together for five years until I paid a down payment on this 11...
09-30
Whether it's a designer with years of decorating experience, or older visionaries, they all say that if house is small, American style with grandeur is not beautiful. This style of decoration is only suitable for large houses, esp...
10-02
Decoration not only depends on color of hard decoration, but later soft decoration can have 80% of function in judging whether decoration is beautiful or not. That is, if soft decoration decoration is done well, it can add 80 poin...
09-18
According to most people, marble decoration is usually used in some public places, such as large hotel halls, etc. because American and European styles also use marble Roman columns, giving people feeling that they belong to this ...
09-18
In décor industry, many homeowners want free design on one hand, but on other hand feel that free design will have no effect. After all, there are no free lunches in world. But today, this set of 98 square meters of two-room decor...
08-16
I bought a new house a long time ago, but I didn’t start furnishing it, main thing is that my husband wants to design it himself, but although he specialized in software, he didn’t study interior design, so after a period of self-...
08-21
The new house is a small three-bedroom house with an area of ​​108㎡. The space is small and decoration is for daughter-in-law. She likes simple and beautiful style, but also wants a casual style with a rustic atmosphere, so overal...
08-07
Many people say that beautiful decoration styles are prepared for large houses, but small houses cannot be maintained, which is a waste of decoration money. The editor doesn't think so, many decoration styles, big houses have styl...