Doesn't a small house look good in American style? Take a look at this set of graduation photos 88㎡, netizens: What a slap in face!
2023-09-30

Whether it's a designer with years of decorating experience, or older visionaries, they all say that if house is small, American style with grandeur is not beautiful. This style of decoration is only suitable for large houses, especially this is a large villa. Today I'm going to show you this 88 sqm American style one bedroom apartment. It has just been installed and decorated with furniture and upholstered furniture. Netizens saw her and said: this is really embarrassing! Do you see if it is possible to furnish a small American-style apartment?

Doesn't a small house look good in American style? Take a look at this set of graduation photos 88㎡, netizens: What a slap in face!

When you walk in door, you can feel American atmosphere. Not only can you look at shoe cabinet and changing bench at entrance, but you can also feel retro charm just by looking at carpet.

All walls in living room are painted khaki, and on back wall of sofa, only edges of white wood wire frame are used to match hues. The American-style fabric sofa is also softer and overall warmer.

The sofa is on three sides and floor is also a retro print rug. The beige studded sofa has a very fashionable look and is also a very popular style. In living room of a small apartment, you need to place it on three sides like this, and space looks big.

Because restaurant has a window, lighting is also very good, so a small area of ​​4 square meters looks quite large.

A simple dining table and chairs with striped tablecloths also create a relaxed American-style atmosphere. The sideboard is specially installed in entire wall, and there is enough storage space.

The furniture in master bedroom is entirely made from a dark American style solid wood I just bought with light colored bedding.

The second bedroom has a small area and is directly built into whole tatami. The bed and wardrobe are included, and desk is specially placed next to bed. When it is used as a bedroom in future, it can be moved directly to wall, and space not so compact.

The custom solid wood cabinets in kitchen have same color tone as furniture in house. They have the classic pear blossom tree temperament. It's casual and trendy with a beige faux stone countertop.

The bathroom is separated from wet and dry. The shower area is equipped with a glass partition. Blue wall and floor tiles match white bathroom. You can still pretend, slap yourself, right?

Latest Published
09-30
Whether it's a designer with years of decorating experience, or older visionaries, they all say that if house is small, American style with grandeur is not beautiful. This style of decoration is only suitable for large houses, esp...
09-09
In eyes of many people, a simple decoration should mean that they don't want to spend more money on decoration, but simply want to just finish decoration. To put it bluntly, everyone thinks that decorating a house = bad decoration...
09-18
In décor industry, many homeowners want free design on one hand, but on other hand feel that free design will have no effect. After all, there are no free lunches in world. But today, this set of 98 square meters of two-room decor...
08-16
I bought a new house a long time ago, but I didn’t start furnishing it, main thing is that my husband wants to design it himself, but although he specialized in software, he didn’t study interior design, so after a period of self-...
08-16
Whether it's lifestyle of most people or influence of real estate market, small apartments are becoming more popular and living space will be very compact. Installing a larger bed will affect storage closet. still laying out bed u...
09-04
Urban workers who have been in a busy and fast pace for a long time usually want to have a place where they can rest their mind and body, either go on a trip to relax or have their own home. relaxed and comfortable environment you...
08-07
Many people say that beautiful decoration styles are prepared for large houses, but small houses cannot be maintained, which is a waste of decoration money. The editor doesn't think so, many decoration styles, big houses have styl...
09-05
I bought house early. Although I chose top floor because location of house is great and I didn't detail size of balcony at beginning, price is actually not much better than any of floors below., I was very satisfied when I receive...
08-17
2021 will soon be year of Ox and time is flying by, but there is one style of home decor that is always in style, such as more traditional Chinese style, which is highly respected at any age and at any time. Each represents a 138㎡...
09-09
Today, most simple style furniture and Scandinavian style furniture are mainly combined with black, white and gray. The main color scheme is very classic and more in harmony with house, but many young people find that a house with...