Such a practical and beautiful porch, you will fall in love with this house at first sight
2023-12-04

For porch, this is facade of every family. It's first thing you see when you walk through door. It should be not only practical, but also beautiful. I have a feeling of nourishment and warmth for this house. The porch is designed so that at first sight you can feel warmth of hearth and fall in love with this house!

Such a practical and beautiful porch, you will fall in love with this house at first sight

The entrance should be decorated in accordance with your design style. The design of entrance you like can be changed in accordance with features of design style. For example, shape of carved screen + shoe cabinet, European style will be white, and Chinese style of other may be black or dark wood lattice frame.

If it's a grand decor style or a type of house has a front garden, then design looks more upscale and can support whole style. For example, a new Chinese-style home garden can be built in this way, beautiful and practical, with some fashionable Korean wave effects.

This is probably entrance style that most families will choose. It is practical and suitable for various decorating styles. It can be called universal. The changing bench, clothes rack and storage baskets are ready and can be classified for storage.

In recent years, American style has been favored by owners of all ages. This style of decoration is suitable for men, women, old and young. Empty shoes are more practical.

Usually friends who don't have a porch want to create a partition wall to customize space of veranda, so that partition walls are more varied, such as screens, such as glass, such as wood.

It's more stylized, closets can be placed next to it, and slippers or other decorations can be placed in space in middle, which is very expensive and sentimental.

The porch is place to store shoes in house. It is best to store all kinds of shoes, such as storing shoes, storing slippers, storing high-heeled shoes, etc. Creating different classified grids can make entrance tidy.

Many acquaintances like to install a full-length mirror in hallway. It is also very convenient to clean up when going outside. There is a strong sense of style and leisure in this design!

In our time, there are many houses without an entrance. If it is closely connected with living room and dining room, it will be very beautiful and practical to build such a corner wardrobe for shoes and hats. It’s even more practical! Have you learned so many types of inputs?

Latest Published
12-04
For porch, this is facade of every family. It's first thing you see when you walk through door. It should be not only practical, but also beautiful. I have a feeling of nourishment and warmth for this house. The porch is designed ...
11-16
Finishing a new two-bedroom house with an area of ​​89 sq. m completed. I did not expect that Mediterranean is also done in a simple style. Lots of light colors with a bit of light blue added. This Mediterranean looks romantic and...
10-12
My husband and I are immigrants. While planning to get married, two families started pooling money and allowed us to buy this small 58 square meter apartment as a wedding room. Usually we have to work and our parents come here. .U...
08-03
Whether or not to design a ceiling seems to be a problem that many people face when decorating because ceiling decorating is also most expensive of all projects, so entryway is first place to get into room. door If it is necessary...
11-12
Buying a house and renovating a house is a big event in life. Two days ago I was at a friend's new house. Overall warm and nice. The entrance has double entrances. I see this for first time. such a design.It is beautiful and pract...
11-15
Today, I bring Brother Jun and his wife's home decoration. I got used to Brother Jun's strictness in army. I hope he can experience feeling of leisure and relaxation at home, so I decorated new house in an American pastoral style,...
08-06
Because I was busy with work, decoration time was quite long, so after decoration was completed, there was no time to buy subsequent decoration, and I really wasn't sure about my vision, so classmate introduced by my best friend c...
09-07
This is first time I own my own house. A family of three lived in husband's house of 40 square meters. Although new house is just a three-bedroom house in suburbs, it is also a luxury home for us. , decoration is very thoughtful, ...
07-08
The bathroom is a relatively private space in our home, a key place in decoration. Especially small bathroom, not only to meet necessities of life, but also beautiful design. Let's take a look together! 1. Dry and wet separation...
08-21
The new house is a small three-bedroom house with an area of ​​108㎡. The space is small and decoration is for daughter-in-law. She likes simple and beautiful style, but also wants a casual style with a rustic atmosphere, so overal...