Visit 90 m2 model room of sales office, which has a retro-American vibe and post-modern texture.
2023-10-07

My little brother is recently planning to buy a house. Some time ago I went to see house, which can be considered as a model. When inspecting house, a visit to model room in sales office is inevitable. .It has an American style vibe and a post-modern metal texture.I can't help but photograph and wear it if I decorate my house in future.It's so beautiful!

living room

Visit 90 m2 model room of sales office, which has a retro-American vibe and post-modern texture.

When you enter door, living room and dining room are one on left and one on right. The living room has a large bright ceiling with a swimming pool, which is different from other interior items. The ceiling is made very wide and looks more prestigious.

living room

Looking at living room from a different angle, background wall is painted in coffee color, lined with white wood lines and placed with a silver leather sofa, effect is really grand.

living room

The black coffee table has a special texture, and suddenly found that silver decoration is combined with black, which is more stylish, and also has a special metal texture, which is very post-modern.

Restaurant

The restaurant area is separated from entrance aisle, dining tables and chairs are very fashionable, and decorations on table are casually arranged, which is very warm and emotional.

Master bedroom

The house has two bedrooms. The master bedroom space is mostly done with retro blue as main color. The whole color scheme looks very retro, especially background by bed. First it is made of wooden boards, and then retro blue wall covering decoration is elegant and stylish.

Second bedroom

The second bedroom is a children's one, walls are covered with sky-blue wallpaper, bed and wardrobe are combined, there is a set of desks on which it is convenient for children to study.

Second bedroom

The space of second bedroom, slightly smaller, has also been prepared. The background of bed is covered with coffee-colored wallpaper, surrounded by a glass mirror, and overall color combination is deep and light. Nothing particularly chic, just look trendy and classy.

Toilet

The bathroom is equipped with a bathtub, floor is covered with parquet, and walls are decorated with blue mosaics. However, laying floor on floor is still very inappropriate. What do you think?

Latest Published
10-07
My little brother is recently planning to buy a house. Some time ago I went to see house, which can be considered as a model. When inspecting house, a visit to model room in sales office is inevitable. .It has an American style vi...
09-29
The third phase of community has opened and several model rooms have been remodeled. I had nothing to do last week, so I went to visit 98㎡ model room with two bedrooms. The decoration is simple and beautiful, stylish and beautiful...
09-08
Decorating my cousin's new house is too creative. She doesn't follow usual path. She likes American Mediterranean style. Many people make cabinets to order. My cousin uses local method of her hometown. All kinds of cabinets are ma...
10-05
The third phase of community has been opened, and a few days ago I visited newly opened 145㎡ model room. Retro and high style, especially floor of living room and bedroom, they are all made of retro flooring by weaving and laying,...
09-10
Relatives of family recently planned to buy a house and asked them to help as a consultant. Last week they visited many new real estate houses and visited many model rooms. Generally dark and light green, with latex paint on walls...
09-03
Swimming around northern cities, renting a beautiful and spacious house is not as good as renting a one-room own lair. The house is only 39㎡, area is very small, and space is very compact, not only functional area arrangement prob...
09-09
In past two years, simple and beautiful style, as well as Scandinavian style, have gained particular popularity. Many internet celebrities' homes are almost decorated with these styles, which are family friendly, warm and trendy. ...
09-29
When I got my new home, it was a 122 m² three-bedroom apartment. The house actually looked quite spacious, but as my father-in-law lived alone in his hometown and was getting old, he was worried about life. for a long time, so I w...
09-17
In age of Internet, it's always very easy to distribute good things so that more people can see and love them. For example, recently popular new Internet celebrity home decoration style is different from simple and beautiful home ...
09-27
Looking at a 100 square meter apartment in community, a three bedroom apartment, master bedroom also has a bathroom. A visit to model room of same apartment got idea. The simple style effect is very light and luxurious, especially...