75㎡ two-bedroom retro American wedding suite, you probably haven't seen red brick arched TV wall
2023-10-07

I bought a small 75 square meter wedding house with two bedrooms in city center. The house is not big, but price has already cost two families a big savings. I love retro American style, and small apartment gets in way too, kitchen uses entryway as a room divider, and semi-open floor plan suits home I want. The TV wall is very beautiful. It is made of red brick in shape of an arch, and inside is covered with small flower bricks. It's retro and elegant. You have probably never seen such an effect. The neighbors say it looks good, what do you think?

Login

75㎡ two-bedroom retro American wedding suite, you probably haven't seen red brick arched TV wall

The house itself is small, and a lot of attention has been paid to design of all American-style furnishings. There is a porch closet on side, which is very practical.

Restaurant

To right of door is dining area, where, in addition to clothes hangers, there is a refrigerator in closet. Dining tables and chairs are suitable for small apartments, and dining chairs with round backs are especially American-style.

Kitchen

The kitchen is located on side of porch, which was originally open. After installing porch and cabinets, they were combined together, and inside there was an independent small kitchen, refined and compact.

Kitchen

The kitchen is less than 5 square meters, and U-shaped overall cabinets are installed, leaving a spacious workspace in middle. Lots of wall cabinets and floor cabinets, and small space is also super practical!

living room

The living room is also relatively small, some are small and compact, with a three-seat deer suede sofa, walls are painted in beige tones, and a group of single sofas with footstools is divided on two sides, forming a small living room closed Also very exquisite.

living room

I am very pleased with design of TV wall. The brick wall is made in form of an arch, and middle is covered with tiles, and TV cabinet is placed in solid wood. The whole effect is amazing. No wonder neighbors are appreciative.

Master bedroom

The color scheme of bedroom is a little lighter. The wardrobe and bedside tables are all white. Even bed and bedside chest of drawers are in white. The background of bedside table is covered with American floral wallpaper.

Second bedroom

Two bedrooms are relatively compact, and children's room is even smaller. The walls are covered with wallpaper. The bedside table has been abandoned and a writing cabinet has been placed. Children are much more comfortable doing their homework.

Toilet

The bathroom is also very small, less than 4㎡, walls are all plastered with romantic French retro square bricks, and washbasins are also smallest, made to order. , and masonry is one and a half walls, cornices for a shower curtain are installed, and effect of separating dry and wet is created. Such a small two-room apartment looks like it wants to check in early!

Latest Published
10-07
I bought a small 75 square meter wedding house with two bedrooms in city center. The house is not big, but price has already cost two families a big savings. I love retro American style, and small apartment gets in way too, kitche...
08-19
First get married and then buy a house. The initial payment for wedding hall is made by two people, and we also do finishing work together. As an interior designer, my husband personally designed wedding hall. American style, whic...
09-10
Most of generation after 80s experienced a period when industrial American style was popular in home decor industry. What I like most is industrial American style LOFT where they live together. It was also at beginning of LOFT has...
08-30
The simple Scandinavian style has been very popular in last two years. This style of decoration does not depend on size of apartment or area. Most importantly, there are no restrictions on cost of finishing. With a little embellis...
09-17
Heating was launched on November 1. The new house I bought is a three-room house with an area of ​​110 square meters. In order to live more comfortably, I specially made warm floors throughout house. The house is decorated in Amer...
09-22
The new developments here are mostly unfinished houses, many of which have two years to get keys, so I bought this used house of 117 sq.m. House layout with three bedrooms. decoration inside is old but still in good condition. ove...
09-05
The new house is a three-room high-rise building with an area of ​​97 square meters, house came down in middle of last year, and they started repairing it only in September, because I'm not in a hurry. , and it is also a wedding h...
09-17
They fought each other for several years and finally bought this 84 square meter cottage when child was 5 years old. It was first time they had their own house. Cheng has long liked simple and beautiful retro style. completion of ...
08-12
The new house was installed a long time ago. Although everyone said that it was better to move to wedding house after wedding, but our wedding took place very late, and we moved in almost immediately, we received a certificate. In...
09-04
Urban workers who have been in a busy and fast pace for a long time usually want to have a place where they can rest their mind and body, either go on a trip to relax or have their own home. relaxed and comfortable environment you...