A small apartment is decorated with a built-in wardrobe, which becomes more spacious when it is hidden in wall!
2023-11-04

Housing prices are rising. More and more people are choosing small apartments for simply necessary living. They also live with their families. The house is too small and storage cabinets seem very depressing. A small area is even smaller. , built-in wardrobes are clean and tidy, and interior is spacious Do you like these designs?

The porch closet is most everyday closet. The wall is broken, and closet is used as a partition to make a built-in shoe cabinet upstairs, which can meet storage needs of the whole house.

Because house is small, many people sometimes forego buffet because it takes up space, even dining room probably has to compete for living room space. To make such a built-in wardrobe, it only needs one square meter of space to make wardrobe, one side is a built-in shoe cabinet, and other side can be used to store refrigerator. It's practical and beautiful, right?

Small living rooms need storage most. If back of living room is still an interior space and wall can be removed, it can also be used as a built-in storage cabinet. This niche is very convenient. good for storage.

There is always a place at end of corridor, maybe depth is not so great, but built-in wardrobes that are built into threshold can gain two levels of storage for nothing, how beautiful it is.

The wardrobe in bedroom is built in and bedroom looks spacious and simple, with appropriate depth, even a walk-in closet can be used.

If there is a separate study space, no matter what room it is connected to, if wall is load-bearing and can be removed, then you can put wall to good use to create a built-in bookcase. , Practical.

Today, people are chasing practicality, and balcony will be turned into a residential-type balcony. In addition to accommodating air conditioner, folded space can be used as a built-in wardrobe, if other space will not affect access to external machine setting.

Actually, best way to use indoor space is to selectively turn a solid wall into a built-in storage cabinet that can meet your storage needs and look beautiful.

​If space permits, built-in wardrobes can be used everywhere, i.e. dining room can be used as a terrace, and built-in wardrobes can be built into both sides of extended wall. know how to design it. Look at built-in one side of sofa. Just look at cabinet body!

Latest Published
11-04
Housing prices are rising. More and more people are choosing small apartments for simply necessary living. They also live with their families. The house is too small and storage cabinets seem very depressing. A small area is even ...
08-01
The high price of housing is forcing everyone to buy a house, and small-sized houses have become a popular choice for everyone. Even though price of small houses is cheap, there is really little space and bathrooms are mostly mini...
10-01
One of popular decoration styles is simple and beautiful style, and other is Scandinavian style, and color scheme of white and high-quality gray is still main color. The project of a new house of 110 sq.m was completed in two mont...
09-04
Many people are prejudiced against small houses. The smaller house, more they believe that no amount of luxurious decorations will save them from feeling like a cheap rent. However, in front of more experienced designers, space la...
09-18
I have worked a lot in this big city for 7-8 years, and always wanted to settle here, but price of house is too high. At beginning of year, I finally got this small 45㎡ one apartment. The location is good, in city center, It also ...
10-07
They say that you can't find friends to decorate and you can't make a sound if you're afraid of being deceived. This is definitely wrong. For example, our new house is a three-room apartment with an area of ​​87 square meters. The...
07-30
In some small houses, living room and bedroom are designed to be spacious, which will be very popular. However, two most used spaces, kitchen and bathroom, are often ridiculously small. Due to small area, many ideas cannot be real...
10-04
My wife is from Sichuan, I've been with her for over 5 years and my food has gotten heavier. When decorating wedding hall, my mother took care of everything. The 88 square meter house was decorated in a simple style of black, whit...
08-10
In fact, whether you are in a big city or a small town, whether you rent a house or mortgage a house, if house is carefully furnished, no matter how small, it will have a feeling of warmth and security that cannot be compared to a...
09-26
The first thing to solve when setting up a family in a big city in north is problem at home. I can't afford a big house. Even such a small apartment of 40 square meters is a luxury, but it is no worse than a big house if decorated...