60,000 yuan, 86㎡ a simple two-bedroom apartment with a 100-inch TV, more impressive it looks!
2023-10-05

The recently purchased home is a two-bedroom house with an area of ​​86 sq. more majestic!

Restaurant

60,000 yuan, 86㎡ a simple two-bedroom apartment with a 100-inch TV, more impressive it looks!

The entrance to restaurant and entrance to restaurant occupy same space. A row of card seats is built on side as a changing bench. Under it you can store shoes, and on top you can hang clothes and bags. The background wall from restaurant is a newly built one-and-a-half entrance. The wall, effect is still good.

living room

Looking at dining area from living room, you can see that floor is completely covered with old wood floors, and TV wall and sofa wall create a storage effect that is beautiful and practical.

living room

The TV cabinet is also custom made, leaving a large empty wall in middle to hang 100" TV I insisted on buying at beginning. In fact, hanging it is quite stylish.

living room

There are symmetrical closed cabinets on both sides of back wall of sofa, and on top there are hollow storage cabinets, where books and crafts are placed, and the bottom is decorated with an old Scandinavian style floor. Beige sofa looks elegant and fashionable.

living room

The underfloor heating hasn't changed to bring out gray and white style of whole house, radiators are also gray, which looks quite expensive.

Kitchen

The kitchen has a small balcony which is also directly connected, space is narrower and longer, with a set of line cabinets and a set of corner floor cabinets in balcony, which is also very practical as a western kitchen.

Master bedroom

The design of main bedroom is similar to design of living room, almost everything is in gray and white, and bay window is also made of white tatami mats, covered with gray pillows, drinking tea and reading books is also quite comfortable.

Second bedroom

The second bedroom is relatively small and prepared for children. The bay window is also broken out and space is more spacious. The bookcase and wardrobe are combined cabinets, while the other has a simple desk and chair. The small room is still very functional.

Toilet

The wall tiles in bathroom are well chosen. If you do not look closely, you might think that this is a wooden floor. Tiles under a tree look very expensive. I bought a prefabricated black bathroom cabinet and installed a separate wet/dry shower.

Latest Published
10-05
The recently purchased home is a two-bedroom house with an area of ​​86 sq. more majestic! Restaurant The entrance to restaurant and entrance to restaurant occupy same space. A row of card seats is built on side as a changing be...
09-05
The new house is a three-room high-rise building with an area of ​​97 square meters, house came down in middle of last year, and they started repairing it only in September, because I'm not in a hurry. , and it is also a wedding h...
10-04
The new house was bought by my parents early, and I will get married on May 1 next year. During this time, decoration has just been completed, and heavy part of decoration of 111㎡ three-room apartment costs 80,000 yuan. It is a fo...
09-17
They fought each other for several years and finally bought this 84 square meter cottage when child was 5 years old. It was first time they had their own house. Cheng has long liked simple and beautiful retro style. completion of ...
09-22
The new house is a two-room apartment with an area of ​​92 square meters. Functional spaces are relatively homogeneous. The living room is not very spacious. Warm enough, that's what everyone often says, simple, but not simple. I ...
09-04
Many people are prejudiced against small houses. The smaller house, more they believe that no amount of luxurious decorations will save them from feeling like a cheap rent. However, in front of more experienced designers, space la...
09-23
Preparations for finishing new house began two months before receiving keys. I didn't know anything about finish itself. Fortunately, there is a finishing company that my colleagues used at home. The service is good and price is r...
09-07
It's been a long time since new house was installed because cabinets are all custom made, so furniture wasn't assembled immediately upon completion, but slowly arranged during drying process, and now I've just moved in for half a ...
09-23
The new house is still being renovated, and neighbors have already finished installing furniture and drying it. The small third room of 98 square meters is decorated in a simple style. It's 10,000 yuan, and neighbor modestly said ...
09-18
I have worked a lot in this big city for 7-8 years, and always wanted to settle here, but price of house is too high. At beginning of year, I finally got this small 45㎡ one apartment. The location is good, in city center, It also ...